- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by standard post.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
- Returns: Exchanges of products within 7 days of receipt.
- Please refer to our Return & Refunds page for more information.
- Terms & Conditions Apply.
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel (this applies to both retail and wholesale customers). Unfortunately we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It may be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
Late and lost delays
Items cannot be replaced before they are classified as lost items by the Royal Mail services. That is 20 working days for UK and 30 working days for international deliveries after the dispatch date.
Parcels that are tracked as being delivered but not received by the customer (This may happen if you have provided us with your work address, where a colleague within your company or someone else has signed for). In these cases you will need to obtain a proof of delivery certificate from the Royal Mail by filling their signature request form. Please note that shopname does not refund nor replace items that are tracked as being delivered. For such reasons we recommend that you provide us with your home address for all deliveries.